Tuesday, 30 August 2016

I spoke to the Labour Party

I gave them a phone call, they answered after not too long a wait of about 25 minutes.

My membership subscription can be refunded (approx £11.50).

My special supporter fee (the £25) cannot be refunded as this was apparently to pay for administration costs associated with my application and not refundable.

I want to use a very nasty expletive to describe how I feel about this. I'll stick to saying that it is simply unjust. It's against all the natural laws of justice. Even the dodgiest night club wouldn't charge you the entrance fee if they decided not to let you in.

They are also going to send me the evidence of my non existent tweet within 4 days. My guess is that they have a tweet which is not from Jan 2015 as stated, or maybe they've got into fabricating evidence now.

No comments:

Post a Comment