Monday, 12 September 2016

Next Letter

I was contacted over the weekend by a member of my local labour party who was concerned to know why my membership was cancelled. The support and warmth of this contact has done a great deal to calm me down and help me focus.

She also referred me as a number of people have done to WhyCantIVote.com who supplied me with a standard letter to send. I'm not hugely interested in a Data Protection Subject Access Request as it would lead me to sending more good money after bad, and also I already have the "evidence" provided to me.

I telephoned the labour party again this morning to ask their advice. They advised me to send a letter setting out the case of what I feel is wrong and also to email this letter to them.

Here's a copy for your interest:




EDIT TO ADD: If you have difficulty reading the scans of the letter above, click on them and the whole image will open in a new window,

No comments:

Post a Comment