I'd also like to add that I hope you can see that neither Wes or I are people who use offensive language or other abuse as characterised by Ian McNicol in this article reported by the Independent Labour’s general secretary releases list of reasons supporters have been suspended from the party I find this story in the press really personally insulting as it suggests to anyone who is casually informed that I may have had application rejected for abusive or threatening behaviour, whereas the truth is it is for querying a statistic. Very politely. I'm sure these messages released by him in this story are genuine, it's not hard to find people behaving badly on the Internet, but to suggest this is representative of all cases is totally misleading, I actually feel slandered by this, I actually feel like I should abuse or insult to get attention, sadly though I won't do this, as short and snappy as it could be.
Monday, 12 September 2016
Wes' Letter In Support of Reconsideration of the Rejection of my Application
My friend Wes (who made a tweet that I replied to which apparently caused me not to be admitted to the Labour party) in response to these letter's I've received, has also sent a letter to Ian McNicol. He's shared it on his Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/notes/wes-white/letter-to-iain-mcnicol/10153310047232614 but in case you can't access this he's also agreed that it can be shared here (below).
I'd also like to add that I hope you can see that neither Wes or I are people who use offensive language or other abuse as characterised by Ian McNicol in this article reported by the Independent Labour’s general secretary releases list of reasons supporters have been suspended from the party I find this story in the press really personally insulting as it suggests to anyone who is casually informed that I may have had application rejected for abusive or threatening behaviour, whereas the truth is it is for querying a statistic. Very politely. I'm sure these messages released by him in this story are genuine, it's not hard to find people behaving badly on the Internet, but to suggest this is representative of all cases is totally misleading, I actually feel slandered by this, I actually feel like I should abuse or insult to get attention, sadly though I won't do this, as short and snappy as it could be.
I'd also like to add that I hope you can see that neither Wes or I are people who use offensive language or other abuse as characterised by Ian McNicol in this article reported by the Independent Labour’s general secretary releases list of reasons supporters have been suspended from the party I find this story in the press really personally insulting as it suggests to anyone who is casually informed that I may have had application rejected for abusive or threatening behaviour, whereas the truth is it is for querying a statistic. Very politely. I'm sure these messages released by him in this story are genuine, it's not hard to find people behaving badly on the Internet, but to suggest this is representative of all cases is totally misleading, I actually feel slandered by this, I actually feel like I should abuse or insult to get attention, sadly though I won't do this, as short and snappy as it could be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment